Weapons

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have not very big ship, but big.

How I can put on this weapons? Only near ship core I can use weapons now. Why? I need a weapons far from ship`s core, help please! Thank!

Reaction score
    Place a weapons computer or missile computer depending on the type of weapon. Then add,the weapons desired. The weapon blocks should glow purple.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    How big is the ship? It might be crossing a sector border, there have been some odd things happening with ships that are in between sectors.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://s7.postimg.org/nldo3jm4b/javaw_2013_10_20_22_53_23_25.jpg

I`m in bulding process. If I will place weapons very closer to ship`s core(with weap.comp of course) it will work, more far - not working.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if u have a turret add a hundred more if u have no turret add a thousnand more

turrets are the way of life in starmade

Reaction score
    That is a beautiful ship. save the .sment file of it to a storage device (thumb drive, hard drive, etc.) and then try re-downloading your starmade. If the problem persists, it may be a weird issue with your ship itself, in which all of your work is lost sadly.

And yes, add some turrets. Give them a good firing arc by placing them on the side of your ship in that flat-ish area near the back, the area that looks like it may be the engines. Just my advice and nice use of wedges of corners.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank. I tried to make a turrets, but, I dont know where I can test it. Activate X, Type Turret, aim Target. Why it not shoot asteroid?