WEAPONS SHOOTING SIDEWAYS

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i want to shoot rokets sideways from the ship and that gos after th locked target. but when i aim the rokets sideways and i shoot all rokets come from the ships core and shoot forward. shis must be fixed. i also want to be able to point the docked hsips in the mothership in difrent diractions but it always point into thr diraction of the docking module

Reaction score
    It doesn\'t need \"Fixing\". It\'s always been like that, and it doesn\'t really make sense any other way. If you want to shoot sideways, use turrets.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Sideways facing guns and missiles would be great for co-op ships. You can have large ships with extra players in weapons that shoot out the side, top, bottom, or rear... or even auxilery guns out the front. Of course this would also require cockpits/cameras to look in the direction they are facing and be able to be assigned to specific computers and not just cores.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    You can fire sideways antimatter cannons; you have to turn the weapons computer in the direction you wish to fire. Missile support is coming, but not right now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think you could make long thin turrets mounted inside the sides of the ship....set them to fire at your target, and use a camera facing out that side...