Weapons not Working

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've added antimatter cannons to my ship, on my previous ship they worked fine alongside my salvage cannons but they aren't working on my current ship; I have enough power, my cannons are linked up properly and i've checked in the weapons computer so I don't see what is wrong.

Someone Help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have tried it on another ship and no matter how far away I place the weapons computer it always works.

I\'e tried placing the weapons computer first then the cannons (Preselected) and placing the cannons then the computer (Manual Selection) which is what I did on the troubled ship.

ps. what is or where can I get the Dev Build, is that the newest version?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have just realised what dev build is, I think

Is it the paided for version

Reaction score
    Nope, it\'s the dev version. Comes from DEVelopment.

I experienced something similar recently, but it fixed itself when I reentered the core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve just noticed I can shoot and aim my cannons via the weapons computer but my view is sideways to the way the ship is, so they DO work but not via the ship core even though they are on my HUD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve just noticed I can shoot and aim my cannons via the weapons computer but my view is sideways to the way the ship is, so they DO work but not via the ship core even though they are on my HUD