Weapon Systems firing from the same point *Fixed*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a large ship right now, and when i first made the ship i made my main guns which work fine. But when i make new ones they all fire the actual projectile at the same area. So for instance if i have a line of anti Matter cannons in the back right part of my ship, the projectile still comes from the front right area and i cant seem to fix it. I removed them and placed them over and over, but there still firing from the same spot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Found out a solution but there is still a problem here. Anyway to make the projectile come from were you want it too, you have to manually set that gun\'s output to on.

Reaction score
    After you restart, it will be broken again.
    I wish Schema would do something about this bug, it make 1 of my ships unusuable.

Reaction score
    Normally the projectile comes out from the front-most turret of the group.

If you have a bug where projectile comes out from random position on screen (for example somewhere way outside your ship), you can go spacewalking mode, and click the front-most turret with R-key to set it output.

Reaction score
    this resets back to normal as soon as you restart the game/server, not to mention it takes forever to do this if you have a large number of arrays.