weapon group linking

Reaction score
    I know its been talked about, but not sure if it was posted or chat (sorry if this is redundant)
    A possible solution to linking a weapon computer with lots of preplaced or unlinked weapons blocks
    Set it so that when the computer links to 1 block, it links to all the blocks in that weapon group

Reaction score
    It is a pain having to relink every weapon block to the computer you want one by one, but at least we have the mass delete and place tools working now. I\'ve found they help massively.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This was posted a wile ago but I would LOVE if this could be implimented. I\'ve (on multiple ocasions) deleted a weapons computer by accident of an almost 2000 block cannon.. its a pain to delete and re put them all in.

If a cannon is in a group, they should all be linked when you hit the V key.

Reaction score
    The answer to this is shift+V.

It\'ll attempt to link all same blocks in the same section as the one you shift+V\'d on to the selected computer, though not always 100% flawless. It\'s a real time saver though..

I\'ve made some sort of small tip list a while ago at the windoom starmade forums, filled with stuff like this that isn\'t obvious at first sight: http://starmade.windoom.com/index.php?threads/small-and-useful-tips.81/

It could be useful to some!