Bug Weapon firing indication versus block damage location

Reaction score
    After the release of v0.15 and the new weapons system my weapons have been bugged out. I can fire them and do damage just fine but when I shoot at something and I hit it I can see that my lasers/missles/beams are hitting right where I am aiming and the damage indicators are showing up at the right spot aswell. However the actual block damage appears in a completely different spot on the entity, I can be shooting one spot for ten minutes and not do anything to the blocks, but 5 blocks to the left there will be massive hull damage. I am not sure what is happening here, the location of the block damage always seems to be about the same distance away from where I am actually shooting but it can be anywhere in a radius around the point of impact of my shots, such as 5 blocks above or bellow, even to ether side. my best guess is that the hit scanning system is confused by where in the ship I am firing from, IE: I am in the cockpit to the left of my core and so the shots that I am seeing are hitting where that left cockpit thinks they should be but the actual block damage thinks its coming from the perspective of the core or even another cockpit. Please not I have no idea how the actual coding behind the weapons and whatnot works so that's just a guess, but all in all this bug makes it an absolute pain to actually fight. I hope this is addressed and fixed if it can be and I do apologize for the long winded bug report. Thank you for your time and take care.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Sounds like the graphics for focused fire are working, but its applying damage as if it wasnt focusing :confused: