Weapon Core and suggestion on "Weapon" computer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I thought has some thing which could ease a little the gameplay of the game.

First of all, the " WEAPON core " (or imports only it other name).

These blocks would allow to take the control of weapons, as would make it any ship core, but without being able to fly the vessel. It would be a kind of "Super" weapon computer, allowing a player differente from the one in the ship core to fire with various weapons without having to change block.

My second suggestion is on the Link mode.

Could not we connect weapons computer of the same type together, so avoiding having to select again artillery one by one? Like would make it the ship core with the other computers but limit to the similar block eg: a weapon computer connect to some AMC could be connected only to another weapon computer without any AMC linked, so the both will sharing the control of the same artillery.

It would help largely for the big vessels

Reaction score
    I think it would be good to have some sort of master computer for weapons computers and possible AI modules as well to be able to connect all of the turrets on your ships so you can turn them all on and off at once.

The weapon core could possible be selectable from the ship core as well so that you can fire all weapons from the core simultaneously.