Ways of buying the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So me and my friends noticed that there is a full version to the game, so we decided to buy it. Unfortunately there is only one way of buying the game, Paypal which doesn't work in our country. What are the possibilities of other ways of buying the game. There is a site called Moneybookers which has all that Paypal has, but is more friendly to cards.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I hope you catch this message. at the moment the game is OPEN FREE alpha. just download it and you should be fine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know that it\'s free and i\'ve been playing it for a week now, but I heard that the full version has many more features and It would be better to buy it early because I\'m pretty sure it\'s gonna have to be purchased when it\'s not in such an early state.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The full version has nothing different. It is just a pre-order for the final game. I do agree that we should have more paying options. I would sugest bitcoin as it is easy to set up for the devs and very secure/safe. It is also becoming more popular in developing countries allowing for different audiences.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In my country paypal and credit card online doesnt work the only payment method i can use is

Paysafecard Could this be a payment option?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    shema must add phone purchasing he would make so much money and make our life easier

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    better if there were other sites like Moneybookers added.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"shema must add phone purchasing he would make so much money and make our life easier\" +1 i like this is easier than have debitcard (i dont have it) jut enter number of message and code and that is all.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Credit and debit card payments work nicely.

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It has google checkout, paypal and amazon payments. They accept all sorts of credit and debit cards.
    The developers just need to contact the Humble Bundle guys and ask for a code to include in the website.

http://www.indiegamemag.com/jeff-rosen-the-humble-store-is-something-we-are-working-on/