warping

Reaction score
    I know there are other forums about warping, like mine, but this just ideas for a warp block.

1. when you are about to warp your sheilds are drained 80-90% of full capacity .

2.before you can warp, there is a charge up time, and a cool down time in between warps (im thinking of 5-10 min. cool-down time.)

3. (this one is freindly for large ships) Warp-gate blocks comes out of your ship, and goes to the width and hieght of your ship. i.e. if your ship is 100 blocks high and 150 wide the Warp-gate blocks go out 100x150 blocks

4. you can't warp out of battles.

if you like the ideas or have your own please commet below.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Warp gate block thing about it coming out of your ship might have it\'s problems, what if you have warp gate blocks are already attached to your ship, maybe four warp blocks, two in the y axes of your ship and two more on the x axes, all four at the ends of your ships and a master warp block maybe somewhere on the ship, just like how docking a ship the ship core lines up with the docking module, what if the master warp block lines up with the pre-built jump gate station, the blocks at the ends of the ship would help get the shape and alignment of your ship especially if you want that animation of the blocks coming out of your ship and surrounding the ship.