Warpgate removed my smaller ships

Reaction score
    So I went through natural warp gate yesterday for the first time. I believe that is what they are called, correct me if I am wrong. They are the Black spheres that show up on the galaxy map connected to other ones. Anyways, I emerged on the other end of the warp gate, everything seemed fine at first. I traveled to another planet, went into orbit and exited my ship core. I walked into my hanger to get into my small transport ship to exit the mother ship to find no ships there. I then checked my escape pod and found it missing as well. I then created the ships from blueprints via admin spawn, and went through the gate again. When I checked, yet again my smaller docked ships were missing. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Firstly, those things your're teleporting with are called wormholes. Warpgates are player-built structures that function similarly.

Secondly, that sounds like a fairly significant issue. I would like to direct you towards the StarMade bug tracker, which is the the best way to get this resolved as quickly as possible. However, the issue could be one of two things- your ships are actually missing, or they're just not there client-side. Starmade divides a lot of work between the server and the client, which means that client-side errors can go on for a pretty long while. If this is the case, try pressing TAB+f6, which resets client-side data. Of course, in either case it's a bug and should be reported.