Warhammer 40K Imperium Of Man

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im looking for fellow Imperials That have theyr faith in the god Emperor. if anyone have a faction could you send a link and if no one has a faction i will make one (Imperial Navy) i have contributed to the Imperium

http://star-made.org/node/12226 made it myself. a bit lazy on details

i have made The Emperium Of Man on this server starmade.nasszone.com:4242

The Imprium Of Man

:Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoMhgVTuPE ( I know My mic Is very Low Trying To Fix It)

Working On A Mobile Space Station ATM

I Have Deleted the faction and started it over and it's private now (had some idiots who stole my ships)

so ayou will have to pm me with your ingame name + skype to talk and to help me with the ships im making

next year i will not be on as much as i use to cause i will be starting to make my Imperial army and paint them so im hoping to find reliable people so take over when im gorne

Also will be trying to get in the beta of Eternal Crusade

Reaction score
    I am glad to see more folowers of the God-Emperor have started to spread His faith. Remember what we do for the Inquisition, and let us know if you require our services.

Grand Master of Assassins, reddragonfall,

High Lord of Terra

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to see more of the Imperium in the server i will ally any faction thats a member of the Imperium of man my faction W40k Imperial Navy. if you add the W40K/WH40K

Reaction score
    im eldar/grey knights/raven guard, and i think its good to see more warhammerererererers.

also its imperial not emperial

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i hope you will join the server and join our faction or make a new one if so post the name of the faction so i can ally with it if it is Imperial

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I will try to provid some detailed Content, but I not as fast as I wish to be. Though I hope I will be able to inspect your work ;)

Reaction score
    MESSAGE START

Hello Steve. I am a W40k fan in the rough and my favorite part of the Imperium is the Inquisition.

I am Inquisitor Connor of the Inquisitorial Legion.

MESSAGE END