Vulpix Mercenary Company Temporary Thread

Reaction score
    Herro everybody!

It's been a little while since I've been active on the forums or servers (about a year actually) and many of you may not remember me, and that's fine because I probably don't remember most of y'all either :p I was member of the now inactive Void Templars while they were on Illusive before I went inactive due to school. I have decided to start playing again and created a faction on ElwynEternity called the Vulpix Mercenary Company.

The VMC will incorporate many of the ideals and structure of the VT such as the right for all members to have a say in faction matters as well as advancing to new ranks via trials of combat or acts of leadership to estimate your worth. The VMC will hopefully also be able to take the place of the Lillymu Mercenary Company as well in providing factions with hired arms and firepower.

However, in order to achieve this, we need you!
    We need skilled builders, pilots, and salvagers to help get this faction started!

If any of you are interested, please reply to the following:

IGN:
    How long have you been on starmade?:
    What are your strengths?:
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen sparrow?:
    Which do you feel you are best suited for? (builder, pilot, scavenger, or other):
    *if other please explain.

**note: this is only a temporary thread until faction rules, structure, and regulations can be firmly established. At that time, a more detailed thread will be created.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Visited him today, anyone without a faction should join his faction since he is an awesome bloke!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Mort. Ever noticed that your sig pics are broken?

Anyhow welcome back and make sure to get acquainted with all the new systems

Reaction score
    IGN: Zpieguy
    How long have you been on starmade?: I was on for a while 2 years ago, a friend showed it to me. Then I lost interest, and I found it again now.
    What are your strengths?: I am very capable of rapid learning, and will pick up a lot of information given to me while I play this, which I believe to be very important.
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen sparrow?:
    African, or European?
    Which do you feel you are best suited for? (builder, pilot, scavenger, or other): I would prefer to be a pilot, it seems like the most interesting task, although I will gladly do any of the others if necessary
    *if other please explain.

D

Deleted member 301635

Which server are you based on?
    Also, I would join, but I already lead a faction, even though the only members are Dark-life and myself.

Reaction score
    Which server are you based on?
    Also, I would join, but I already lead a faction, even though the only members are Dark-life and myself.
    We are based on ElwynEternity. As for wanting to join, if your friend is willing to join as well, I'm willing to discuss this via PM.

D

Deleted member 301635

You.... You are back......

bsjnglsdnlnsdlgknsdlkgnsdlnglksnglksdnhoblnbl;

PARTY TIME :D
    Will VT be revived for this party?
    (Begins foul necromantic rituals while shouting "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE")

Reaction score
    I think any VT discussion will need to happen on a different page.

DCAwesome has created his own faction, one with it's own goals and ideals and I wish to respect this decision and the page itself. :)

May the very best come to this faction as DC does have the qualities of a leader and the potential for greatness.