Vox Animus and Malevolence

vox

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I have two ships to show today, neither finished. One is Dreadnaught class (Vox Animus(if you get the title, + to you)), and the other is Battlecruiser class (Malevolence).

Pics are messed up for some reason also.

Here is Vox Animus:

Mass: 5148.9

Length: 127 Height: 53 Width: 31

Power: 20,000/20,000 (1,126,261.7 e/sec)

Shields: 89,563 (19584 s/sec)

So just an fyi, the insides on this thing are totally messed up and I haven't had the time or the willpower to re-do it.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/zLeIk

Next up is Malevolence, which is a ship from Star Wars. Right now I wanted a much smaller ship, so I made a miniature version. Once I have the time, I'm going to make a Dreadnaught/Titan class edition.

Mass: 747.4

Length: 137 Height: 41 Width: 19

Take note I haven't done internals on Malevolence yet.

Also the first pic is it in semi-skeleton mode.

Pics:http://imgur.com/a/0eXYa

Well now that I'm comparing Malevolence to a picture of it's real self, I can say that my version is squished. So I'll probably have to fix that...some other time.

vox

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No, mainly because I\'m actually stretching Malevolence a bit, and also it has no internals at all.

vox

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here is the new but empty hull. It\'s also \"somehow\" grown to around 850 blocks now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol thats pretty cool, I can\'t wait till you make it completley functional. Remember to plate a TON of shields, a lot of larger ships lack that and it is annoying to put them in later.