Viewing Chatbox Pictures

Reaction score
    Currently, if you click a picture in the chatbox, it'll open up full size and send you scrolling to the bottom of the page in an attempt to view the whole thing with a medium amount of padding on the bottom. Its a minor grievance, but noticeable any time you're in chat. I've got two ideas:

a) It could open centered on the page, meaning no (automatic) scrolling whatsoever.

b) You keep the current system, but have it store the scroll position on the page before the image was opened, and have it return to that position when the image is clicked again.

The latter option, though I'd prefer it, does pose some issues relating to opening multiple pictures at once, but I'd be happy to discuss it further to solve that if needed.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I presume this is for the site chat? (Site things have their own suggestion area). If yes, then ya, is derpy with images, especially tall ones.

Reaction score
    I presume this is for the site chat? (Site things have their own suggestion area). If yes, then ya, is derpy with images, especially tall ones.
    Yep. Hell, I opened a thin wide one and it still sent me fumbling to the bottom. I feel like I'm being a whiny b- ehem, but it is one of the more noticeable things. And yeah, I'm looking to get a mod to move it, since I can't just delete and repost the thread in the right place. :/ my bad

Edit: Beary Beary Bearish Bear moved it to the right place. Thanks BBBBear!

Last edited: