Vengeance of AETHER [20 Slots] [32Gb RAM]

Reaction score
    Welcome to the VENGEANCE OF AETHER SERVER!

On this server you will be able to build, create explore and imagine!

AND WITHOUT LAG!

This server was originally "Wars of Waroth" but has been renamed.

Check out the website for more information and updates!: http://vengeanceofaether.enjin.com/

(P.S. Donating will help allot! Currently the website is running in free mode, so most of the site is broken and I cannot pay for the "payed plan" because all my spare money for the server is being payed for keeping the actual server up each month. Any help is appreciated!)

Server IP: For IP, Please go to the website!

Server Rules: CLICK HERE!

Server Specs:

32Gb Dedicated RAM

1 Terabyte of Hard Disk Memory

P.S. Server may restart several times. (Updates, Lag Fixes, ETC) Being a game in Alpha it also crashes allot.

Reaction score
    I was flying around and I got teamed up on and killed(I had just started and had no other stuff) and they said that I shot them though I was typing a chat message at the time that they claimed me of shooting at them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I logged on to this server after searching through at least a dozen and either being killed right away, or peacefully building my nice harvesting ship far away and then being killed when i wasn\'t paying attention, and so on. Then I saw that this server had a strict no blatant pvp rule-no pvp unless your faction is at war with the other persons\' faction. I think this is great for those who just want to build for a while, get more familiar with the game and the multiplayer facet, and not have to worry about griefers constantly. Great job in implementing this rule, and also giving people a satisfactory loop hole for it! Because let\'s be honest, pvp is kind of the point for a game like this!

Again, awesome work here, Phoenixstar.

PS.... now that I logged off to write this, the server is full!!! fml

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    VengeanceAether a posted Tue at 4:11

Hey guys! Needing some items? Or Blocks? Just donate and get some!

$1.50 - 100 Hull Blocks

$3.50 - 100 Reinforced Hull Blocks

$10 - 18,000 Hull Blocks (SAVE $2)

$20 - 18,000 Reinforced Hull Blocks (SAVE $3)

$2 - 1 of the following:

1. Ship Core

2. Weapons Computer

3. Missile Computer

4. Radar Jammer

5. BOBBY AI Module

OR $3.50 for 2 of the above!

OR $8 for 1 of each! SAVE $2!!!

OR $15 for 2 of each! SAVE $3.50!!!

Best deal of all is $1 for 1000 CREDITS!

Reaction score
    I am unsure the meaning of this reply.

That post there is a donation rewards post.

It is just showing that you will get something back for helping keep the server up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For some reason it says the server is constantly full. Is this true, are there really 100+ people on the server?

Reaction score
    You can make billion very quickly. That has to be the funniest thing iv heard on this. How about waiting till the servers are a bit more stable and the game is in beta or better still, released.

Reaction score
    hey meand my friend cant connect to your server and are wondering if we got baned? my username is Raptor and his is LabRat. if we are banned i wish that i could get back on becuase it was alot of fun

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just letting people know, if your connection stays at \"connecting to (IP ADRESS)\" that most likely means that the server is just down. They havent banned you unless it says they banned you.

Reaction score
    The poor guy is trying to tell them that its a donation REWARD package, its not designed for you to say,

\"Oh look, 1$ gets me 1,000 credits, thats AMAZING\" No one would ever do that

Its designed so people will actl ike this

\"I think I will donate some money to the server to keep the community and server running :D, oh and a little side bonus of x amount of x.\"

Jesus, is it that hard to understand

Reaction score
    I think rule #7 (about exploring) can be retired, because I\'ve seen server with 8 gb of RAM that could withstand massive exploration without too much lag and since you got 32gb... Also map size shouldn\'t be issue either as you got 1TB hdd.

Reaction score
    its the people. They get massive frame rate issues. The server can handle anything just fine, it is fps lag I don\'t like.