Vanishing ships.

Reaction score
    When I try to spawn in a ship, all that appears is a blue square marking where the core should be, which dissapears after a few seconds. I have the right amount of money, and the only blocks it contains are a weapons computer, Antimatter cannons, White hardened hull, black hardened hull, and black hardened hull wedges.

Reaction score
    And I have tried the solution mentioned in a similar thread. It did not work.

Reaction score
    you tried renaming the blueprint file? Make sure you leave the 0.0.x.sment part intact (where x is a number starting at 0 and counting up). Also nice avatar, just started watching that show recently.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same problem, just started today. I built the ship in my server, saved to local. Copied the ship to a flashdrive and took it to another computer and it spawned just fine. Woke up, went to original computer, ship doesn\'t spawn on the server or in an offline sandbox game.

Tried the renaming trick, didn\'t work. There is one ship that spawns that is a blueprint that isn\'t the default pirate ship that was made several days ago, and the name of the smd2 file is gibbrish, so I get the feeling the name doesn\'t matter.

Oddly enough, when I tried the renaming fix the blueprints of the ship I changed and another ship I didn\'t change dissapeared from the blueprints directory upon startup of the game. Happy I made hard backups.