Vandal Alliance [Recruiting!]

Reaction score
    singleplayer*

Application Accepted,
    If you have a skype name could you please supply that to me in a private conversation or in this post and I will add you to our faction chat on skype. That way if you ever have questions and nobody from our faction is online at that time, you can ask on skype. If you don't have skype, would be great if you could get it.
    Good to have you aboard. An invite will be sent to you in the time period between now and the morning GMT time on elwyneternity.
    My Skype is brytonholley. Tried to keep it simple

Reaction score
    IGN (In game name): Ronan26

Past Faction (s): None

Requested Position(s) for future: Any, I can mine, build but i prefer to fight (Of course)

Why I want to join:
    Looking for a good faction that i can have fun in and play a role in, and turn into a badass faction :P
    Some information about me:
    Not a lot haha not really sure what your looking for here but hey!! hahah

Reaction score
    IGN (In game name): Ronan26

Past Faction (s): None

Requested Position(s) for future: Any, I can mine, build but i prefer to fight (Of course)

Why I want to join:
    Looking for a good faction that i can have fun in and play a role in, and turn into a badass faction :p
    Some information about me:
    Not a lot haha not really sure what your looking for here but hey!! hahah

Thanks for the application, I am sure you will be a great asset to our team.

Reaction score
    IGN(in game name): zferry14

Past Fractions:none

Requested Position(s) for future: I would like to be a pilot but I will take any combat role that needs filled.

Why I want to join: Farley new to this game and was looking for a fun group of people to play with.

Some information about me: I'm 19 and live in Florida.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Pretty cool faction... Interesting rank names as well. I think I have to go through and translate all my rank names into Aethi now. (I'll do that when I fix up my faction topic later, I guess.) :P