Valiant Class Titan

Reaction score
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225077658

Hi all,

Im pretty new at this and I've been working on some ships (single player) and this is my most recent one. I don't know where to go from here. Currently it has 32 turret ports, 48,621.1 mass, 2,856,461.o Power with 1,589,429.9 regen, 17,994.5 thrust, and 1,297,114.0 shielding. There is a lot of empty space inside and I already have a hangar bay that can fit about 2 squads (assuming squads are 5 fighters) in the bay. It also has a main gun of unguided missles. They each do 273dmg per missle but I haven't counted how many there are. I tested it and it punched a hole clean through a planet. What i'm asking is how can I make this even more deadly and what should I add to make it less tube like.

Thanks-

CommanderRatBoy

Reaction score
    Forgot to add, if you want screenshots of the interior don\'t be afraid to ask, I have to run to a class and if it will help with suggestions I\'ll be more than happy to oblige.

-CommanderRatBoy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The stats for it are good and there are many things you can improve on the exterior. Try adding some little greeblings and some really big turrets; those stand out a bunch and help give it a menacing appearance. Try giving it a paint job too. That\'s what I always do when I have a boxy-shaped anything; \'cause then it looks way better. Oh, try adding some side parts to it, like what you see here:

This ship design above is actually loaded with ideas for details you can use. Try using some of the elements you see here like engine armor pads, peppermint-colored antennas, radar arrays, \"module-like\" areas that stick out a bit with different colors, etc. OH, and glowy interior hangar bays and such are a MUST.

Reaction score
    This just jogged my mind! Thanks a ton! And I was planning on larger turrets. Just didn\'t want to put them on until i had the hull all fleshed out.

Thanks a ton

-CommanderRatBoy