Upcoming features list

Reaction score
    I dunno. From what I know of software development, marketing and sales guys will gauge the interest in a feature by the amount of bitching the customers (you and I ) do on forums just like this. They'll also visit competitors forums and gauge their success based on the bitching their customers do. Then once a week, the engineering managers go to a meeting filled with project managers, sales, marketing and tech support, and they look over the punch list, the bug list, and the current support calls, and decide where to spend the development hours. If the devs are reading this forum to gauge the interest of features, then we owe it to them to tell them what we want. If they put up a list of features, it would probably generate a lot of backlash, and discussion. But asking a dev to stop coding and make a list of features is a sure way to get him/her to resign. I think the real way this needs to work is:

We write the list. We vote and convince the devs this is the way it should be. We ask for the moon, and we'll get something close.

Personally, my wish list is very small for this game/sim. I thoroughly enjoy it the way it is right now. There is room for improvement, but its a great concept and the implementation is good. Besides, devs are rarely allowed to talk to customers, only at trade shows.