United Worlds Alliance [RP] [Fun]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi people. Figured I'd start the ball rolling on a faction I've been creating on any server I go to, in the hope that a more multiplayered experience can be had, with some RP elements to it.

The UWA currently does not have a home server, and right at this point, I am it's only member, out of character, although in character it is analogous to Starfleet and suchlike space government tropes. Later on, we can agree on our preferred server and things like uniforms if we want.

It is governed by a Council of members of each organisation under its command. People and groups flock to the UWA as it enforces law and order in the Galaxies, and provides a stable income for many.

The UWA accepts anyone, so long as they have no record of doing heinous acts such as attacking an unarmed innocent without cause, or attacking a Trading Guild Station intentionally.

UWA shipyards are currently small, though plans are in place to establish standardised vehicles for its pilots to use, starting with the Farlander general use ship, the Sprite scout ship, and the KillGore weapons platform as initial ships that will be branded wih the UWA logo ( U W A in Standard Galactic font from Commander Keene).

so, the idea is to have fun, roleplay a Starfleet type entity that protects a server from griefing as best as it can in character, and hopefully have cool ships to ride in.

Any suggestions for servers to establish as our main one would preferably be in the UK or Europe for me as that would mean faster connections. Preferably not a very popular server, so we've got room to establish ourselves before the shops run dry of useful things.

Reaction score
    i want to join because i can help make the capital ship for the faction and i have a hamachi server though sadly it isnt hosted in the uk