[CHESS] SERVER & United Earth Rec Page

Reaction score
    [CHESS DETICATED SERVER]
    Cant Have Every Sector Secure

Decently difficult server with a harder start than normal, work on gaining enough credits or getting enough resources to craft a warp drive, or settle on a planet nearby to start and make your path in the stars. (about one *trying* playsession for a casual player)
    --- Currently spawning with a LCV ----
    Once among the star travelers attain a faction or join one, the NPC factions and diplomacy will be constantly being tweaked by me until i like the spawn rates they have and behavior they have in response to war and damage, etc.
    That said, I hope there will be plenty of action with needed resets bringing only the most important of updates.
    This server is meant to be played on a fast timescale, for a solo player i would reccomend priming yourself with the bps and other things you need to survive. This is not a building server, though development of some things or the building of this or that might take place.

::TLDR::
    United Earth Governments
    Government of faction leaders each division focusing on their own respective servers/gameplay desires.

Genuine, real players of Starmade who are interested in the growth of the community therein are hard to find. Well, United Earth's souls objective is the growth of that said community and work together to have fun. This is a game, all we really want to do is organize the long time players, the newbs and the semi-actives together, no matter if you are a teen with plenty of time on your hands or a hard-working father, if your interested in Starmade, you have found the right faction.

Our leadership focuses on all aspects of Starmade, be that the construction of top-of-the-line capital ships, the development of new technology to serve us on the field. Negotiation of trade deals, alliances or non-aggression pacts, as well as the organization of our military which is more than just pvp, it's training events, racing, cross server organization from the West Coast of America to Germany. We want you in our midst.

Here, we perfectly blend the realm of RP and PVP with our simi-serious government and our PVP players. We focus on realistic fully effective ships which associate with no lore of any kind but our own. Our vessels defeat those we deam harmful to the community, or those who just want war. With many battles and wars under our belt we are seen as powerful to those we deam harmful.

Our military is lead by those who have seen battles, won them, and have the skill to lead many, many people to victory.

Our server
    CHESS

APPLY TODAY TO PLAY

-starmade name

Server Currently in a WIP and BALANCE stage, if anyone has any ideas to help, shoot away.

View our website:
    HOME | United Earth

Join our Discord:

Last edited: