Uninteresting, the movie of the game of the book

Reaction score
    Well... It began one fatefully boring afternoon while rebuilding damage caused by a file deletion on a friend's FTB minecraft server spawn. Hours of continuous work down the drain, shattered psyches, misplaced blame, and the same flipping thing happening again because the host couldn't keep their IP's sorted; everyone was tired of trying to fix things that were only going to be destroyed again anyway... So we started a StarMade server. Yes, irony, because pirates. So well thought out...

Anyway, everyone ended up playing off and on. We learned to make things efficient on our own and the server's economy was jacked to all hell and back the instant any one of us got powerful enough to take on a pirate base. We ascended to essential godhood status, unlimited blocks of any type at our disposal, but all that caused was for our little band to break apart. Eventually the act of keeping the server paid for wasn't worth it when only one or two people logged in once a week for an hour at the most. So, I fell into a routine of mindless building in singleplayer when I have absolutely nothing else to do.

I'm not too interested in multiplayer anymore honestly. The big servers seem nice, but also like larger minecraft servers, a little too hectic for my tastes. Smaller servers seem to come and go too quickly. Medium servers are nice, but there appears to be a massive oversaturation still, and it's hard to tell which ones are still actually active.

For now I'll maintain a lurker status, waiting and watching the massive ships in awe and wonderment. I'll proudly show off my ship at some point, but since I'm playing less than even casually, it feels a long way off.

I'm pretty sure I have a weird time zone, so expect odd hours of posting from me.

Last bit, notice how I kept out all my personal info and stuff? It's not because I'm a private person, it's because I want to maintain a (really shoddy) air of mystery. I'll talk to people though, and if they have questions about who I am, I'll probably answer.

Reaction score
    Coming from a UK perspective, where are you in the world? I often play on a small server with a Halo themes, but I\'m pretty sure you could come and join us any time.