Unable to download game

Reaction score
    The error message I receive is: CheckSumFailedException: The download mirror file didn't match the checksum give from star-made.org. The file might be modified!

I have redownloaded the launcher, tried again and again, run as admin, and tried downloading off of files.star-made.org/build and updated my drivers (I run Intel HD 4000). Trying to download it on files.star-made.org/build just says no data received, when I right click and save as on the file, it says 'no file' on Chrome. I also run Windows 8.1, if it's any reason for this.

Can somebody help me fix this? I want to play again after a two year hiatus

(EDIT) I can download dev builds off of the mirror fine, just not normal builds. I suppose I'll have to play on a dev build until I can get the normal version.

Reaction score
    Okay so, I got it working. Sorry for wasting anybody who reads this time, I managed to get the mirror working, took me a few minutes to realise how my Starmade directory should look like, but now it's working.

Again, sorry, on positive notes, I hope to be a great addition to this community in a few weeks.