Unable to create an account on the StarMade Wiki because...

Reaction score
    I was trying to make an account to the StarMade Wiki but I kept getting this error message:

"Unable to load the Are You a Human PlayThru™. Please contact the site owner to report the problem."

The reason I was wanting to join was I noticed an error on the "Ion Effect Computer" page of the Wiki website, and I was going to make the correction to it. The error I noticed on the Wiki page is this:

"When linked to Ion Effect Modules and a weapons computer of any kind, this causes the weapon to convert damage that would have been done to the shields or health of the blocks into damage to the power of the ship or station."

And should read:

"When linked to Ion Effect Modules and a weapons computer of any kind, this causes the weapon to convert damage that would have been done to the power of the ship or health of the blocks into damage to the shields of the ship or station."

Down lower the page does state that the Ion Effects Module does effect the damage to the shields.

If anyone from the StarMade Wiki does view this message please investigate both the 'Make an account error" and the "Ion Effects Computer" Wiki page error. Btw, I looked but couldn't find an email address to let the owners of the StarMade Wiki website know about either of these issues.

Thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457394928,1457394687][/DOUBLEPOST]If this is the wrong thread or location for this whole or part of this message please move or let me know so that I can move it to the right location. Sorry for any trouble this may cause.
    Thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457395945][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems I needed to correct myself. This only effects the damage to to blocks, not power.

"When linked to Ion Effect Modules and a weapons computer of any kind, this causes the weapon to convert damage to the health of the blocks into damage to the shields of the ship or station."