UK-based server [Ribbalicious]

Reaction score
    Hi all,

Well now - I didn't expect the server to become so popular so quickly! It looks like people are having trouble getting in touch when there's an issue with the server so here's a topic to post issues in!

I'll update this topic whenever there's something to report!

Current status: Up n running: starmade.ribba.org:4242

Reaction score
    I\'m not quite sure what\'s caused all the lag - it was running fine with even more users than it had during this lag.

I\'ll give it a bit of a kick but unfortunately it\'s starting to destroy the server it\'s on so I may need to move it to its own server tomorrow..

Apologies for the fail folk

Reaction score
    I\'ve been trying to find out what creates the lag, the only options I\'ve seen is other players with a ping above 1000. They seem to cause a tad of lag and sometimes it goes from just a little bit of lag to server crashes due to 2-3 people having 30-40k ping. I\'m already going to report this cause of lag (Possibly a cause not sure)

But yeah, it\'s best to have someone online that can kick people with over 1000 ping then it\'ll keep the server stable. As you\'ve said the server ran fine with more people, that might\'ve been cause they had all pretty good pings :)