UCS LX-11792-A1 Arcadia, a Small Luxury Yacht

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor

Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/ucs-lx-11792-a1-arcadia-yacht.486/

The Arcadia is the first in the UCS LX line. It's relatively small for a yacht but can keep a family of six safe, comfortable, and happy for a few weeks in deep space though she lacks the food production of larger ships to remain in deep space indefinitely. The Arcadia has four standard bedrooms plus a master bedroom, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room, and an observation deck. The observation deck does not come furnished from the factory but buyers can select to customize this room to suit their families needs when they order an Arcadia from the shipyard.

LX line ships feature all hardened hull designs and like other personal civilian ships she does not come equipped with any offensive weapons and only features basic point defence capabilities. The massive UCS Ion Drives equipped on this ship gives it over a 3:1 TMR and plenty of power for additional upgrades. Some space faring hermits and pirates have been known to retrofit these ships to be more suited in hostile situations.

Four Bedrooms:

Master Bedroom:

Two Bathrooms with Omni-shower (TM)

Living Room:

Kitchen and Dining Area:

Observation Deck:

The Arcadia is operated by a crew of two. They are responsible to maintain all ship systems. These crew members share a single bunk due to one of them always needing to be on duty.

Cockpit:

Crew Quarters with Omni-shower:

Cargo Bay and Docking Port:

Additionally the Arcadia comes with a single L3 dock and an FR-187-A1 Passenger Shuttle. This shuttle seats eight and can be used for anything from planetary picnics to an emergency getaway.

Stats:
    • Mass: 187
    • L: 11
    • H: 5
    • W: 7
    • Thrust: 29.7
    • E/Sec: 702.1
    • Shields: 806.0
    • S/Sec: 111

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That is.... actually not that bad. I kinda like it, actually. It's a bit simplistic, sure, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Your interiors are good, and the shuttle isn't bad at all. Props.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That is.... actually not that bad. I kinda like it, actually. It's a bit simplistic, sure, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Your interiors are good, and the shuttle isn't bad at all. Props.
    I like smooth lines myself, some people are so worried about having flat sections of hull that they will slap anything on in order to avoid this. In some cases this works really well and other cases the ships start looking like garbage. You can have too much detail. I like to think my flat armored hull plates are protecting vital ship components and I have to have a reason for adding a greeble as it's just how my brain is wired. I need to be able to point to it and tell you exactly what it does in order for it to be there. As I build more and more ships I do think of reasons for things to exist such as the communication antennas and sensor arrays found on nearly all my ships.

Also I'd hate to be the guy who has to clean space trash out of some of those ships.