U.S.S. Enterprise NX-01 1:1

Should I build a line of old-timey Starfleet ships?

• Total voters

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hello, guys! Welcome to (yet another) 1:1 scale replica of...

Jk. F**k, no. This being in render distance would make my computer explode.

I'm actually building this.

Sunset not included.

The U.S.S. Enterprise NX-01 is the first Enterprise to look (kinda) like the ones we Trekkies all know and love. For those of you who don't know, this Enterprise is featured in the TV show Star Trek: Enterprise (Creative name) and was launched before the the start of the Federation.

It was Earth's first ship capable of Warp 5 (The equivalent of a mere 125 times the speed of light) and was captained by Jonathan Archer, the son of the ship's designer.

So, let's get into pictures!

The ship's aft.

Tell me what you guys think, if changes need to be made, what could be better, ect.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Randomo

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hmm.

Better get this recreation right buddy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Our faction group was helping a friend in creating the NX-01 until about a month ago. The server we were playing on did a restart and the project got shelved. We were trying to work with StarMade's block mechanics to avoid the ship being too bumpy - making the saucer into an octagon, for example. My friend will be eager to see how yours turns out.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We were trying to work with StarMade's block mechanics to avoid the ship being too bumpy - making the saucer into an octagon, for example.
    Well, the problem with making the saucer section an octagon, is well, an octagon isn't a circle. While the saucer section isn't a perfect circle,(wider then it is long by a few meters) I intend to get a nice rounded shape anyways.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Well, the problem with making the saucer section an octagon, is well, an octagon isn't a circle. While the saucer section isn't a perfect circle,(wider then it is long by a few meters) I intend to get a nice rounded shape anyways.
    Yeah, my friend was saying just the other day that he wants to do it again, but this time make things rounded. My preference when building ships is to try to work with the limitations of StarMade. Rather than try to create an exacting replica, my ships are more "in the spirit of" a particular ship.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update: NFD is finally back up! Yay! I've posted a picture of what I've done in the main post.