U.A.F Restart [Open Recruitment]

Reaction score
    Hello! Now that the new forum is here I am planning to restart the U.A.F. For those of you who don't know the Unified Alliance of Factions, otherwise known as the U.A.F., is a collaboration of large and small factions into a single military, science, economical, industrial, and political entity. Please use the form below to sign up with a reply to this post, if you have any questions please feel free to send me a private message or to message me when I am on. Thank you and have a good day.

Form: * means required
    *Factions name-
    *Number of members-
    *Fields of expertise-
    *Number of ships-
    *Link to forum page-
    Link to Faction website-
    Requested position
    of membership-

Factions in Alliance:

Large Factions (30+members):

Medium factions (10+members):

Small factions (2+members):

Please not that you can join the Arstotzkan Federation to become a prefect for the U.A.F.

Mercenary groups that offer there service when needed to the U.A.F. are listed below.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hierarch.......

Dude I'm sorry but I don't think your going to have any "Large Factions" join you. This is because the Odin and Concord have taken most of them.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yeah Hierarch. I dont think any one will be joining. The Caldera Empire is avoiding joining major Alliances like this. We stick to one on one alliance talk. It works for us and we don't have to go through much work to keep it together