Planned Two-Stage Launcher is EVIL! RAWR!

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm sure you're not going to leave it as is for the full release. When y'all do get around to redoing it again, I strongly urge you to get rid of the extra window.
    1. It's bothersome to wait for the second window and press an extra button, and even on a fast computer it's an unnecessary extra button press.
    2. It looks bad.
    3. The second window is slow and buggy on some machines. (I have to go through the first one 2-5 times in order to get the second one to launch. And yes, I have done AAAAAAALLLLLLLL of the troubleshooting things with starmade support so don't even try...)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Along with bspkrs, we have another developer joining our game development team. micdoodle8 , he is also from the Minecraft modding scene. micdoodle8 has developed the popular Minecraft space mod, Galacticraft, which I'm sure some of you will be familiar with. micdoodle8 is currently focusing on a new launcher and along with bspkrs, bug fixing.
    One of the new devs is suppose to be working on a new launcher, so it might actually end up sooner than later (Soon™).

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i know a new launcher is being developed, but this is a good idea

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I'm sure you're not going to leave it as is for the full release. When y'all do get around to redoing it again, I strongly urge you to get rid of the extra window.
    1. It's bothersome to wait for the second window and press an extra button, and even on a fast computer it's an unnecessary extra button press.
    2. It looks bad.
    3. The second window is slow and buggy on some machines. (I have to go through the first one 2-5 times in order to get the second one to launch. And yes, I have done AAAAAAALLLLLLLL of the troubleshooting things with starmade support so don't even try...)
    Yes we know, and it's planned.

Reactions: Valiant70