Twitch BBCode

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    [stream=twitch]dukeofrealms[/stream]

You can now use BBCode to embed Twitch streams in threads and posts! Please don't go overboard with it.

Code:
    [stream=twitch]CHANNELNAME[/stream]
    Also we will be hosting official StarMade livestreams such as Q&As, game demos, events and other fun things on the StarMade Twitch Channel!

Thanks for playing StarMade!
    - Duke

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Don't forget to check that pesky "archive past broadcasts" checkbox!

Also Congrats and Welcome to the Fold. It has been a long time coming :D

[stream=twitch]dukeofrealms[/stream]

You can now use BBCode to embed Twitch streams in threads and posts! Please don't go overboard with it.

Code:
    [stream=twitch]CHANNELNAME[/stream]
    Also we will be hosting official StarMade livestreams such as Q&As, game demos, events and other fun things on the StarMade Twitch Channel!

Thanks for playing StarMade!
    - Duke

Also

#following

Reaction score
    ooooh, i'd like to see Schema stream :3
    Yeah speaking of which, anything on game updates? Are we getting the whole joblot with weapons and planet updates, or one then the other then the other?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    While I understand some people will love this, please could there be an option to disable it in the users settings and have the stream appear as a link instead. I can see it becoming a problem for people such as myself with... very 'limited' internet when people have twitch streams linked in their posts, constantly using bandwith. Even with the stream paused, I am currently struggling to load webpages while this page is open xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Uhh shouldn't the stream be muted by default? so people don't get so surprised by it!

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    While I understand some people will love this, please could there be an option to disable it in the users settings and have the stream appear as a link instead. I can see it becoming a problem for people such as myself with... very 'limited' internet when people have twitch streams linked in their posts, constantly using bandwith. Even with the stream paused, I am currently struggling to load webpages while this page is open xD
    It's main purpose is for event threads, there will be rules against posting streams everywhere.

Reaction score
    I've always said hiding sigs on forums should be an option for users, I hate them.

Glad you're enforcing punishment on those who overuse it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    need help starting a stream... what is the best program to use and how to setup my stream? I have Xsplit but wants me to buy in and cant adjust many settings also I don't know where to enter in the stream code... thanks for the help anyone.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    need help starting a stream... what is the best program to use and how to setup my stream? I have Xsplit but wants me to buy in and cant adjust many settings also I don't know where to enter in the stream code... thanks for the help anyone.
    This is how you would put the code in a forum post (assuming your twitch channel name is the same as your StarMade one), post that and your stream will appear.

(Twitch only)
    Code:
    [stream=twitch]ghettodexter[/stream]
    The rest of your post is offtopic and can be posted in the offtopic section, next time when you have a question, create a new thread instead of using a current one that is slighlty related to your questions.

Nerixel

The Walrus
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It'd be nice if it was that only administrators could make a stream auto-play when the page loads.
    That way, anyone can put streams in places that streams are allowed, but they wouldn't auto-play unless authorised by an administrator.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I completely agree... the twitch autoplay is soo annoying as I'm normally playing a game or surfing two pages at once and... NOISE!!!