Turrets through doors

Reaction score
    I am not sure if its just my client but my turrets are unable to shoot through plex-doors. It would be very nice if you could fix this.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    had this problem with one of my projects. This dosent work...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Turrets and your own guns cannot shoot through plexdoors, of course. The enemy\'s guns can\'t shoot through your plexdoors, either mothership weapons or turrets, so it\'s just normal that yours can\'t shoot through plexdoors either. And this is not something to be fixed, it\'s logical, the block is still there, and you\'re not supposed to cover your turrets with them so that they don\'t get shot :P But if bullets went through, then the enemy could also kill your covered up turrets.

Reaction score
    This is probably a bug, but pirates can definately shoot through doors and armor, even if the shields are still up. :/

I\'ve had that happen several times, both when pirates attack my underground base (in a room under 20 blocks of rock, with standard hull walls, and with a 3 million planetary shield on top of that) and I\'m not inside a build block... and when I was outside the core of my ship (with no damage and full shields up, completely surrounded by 3 layers of armored hull and a good 10 layers of modules) and was attacked in space. :(

That might be why some players may think it\'s supposed to work that way.