Turret Major Bug

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello dear developers,

I have been playing this fair alpha for some time now and there is one certain bug that really destroy the usability and strategy of turrets. The problem is that with the AI module, one has to activate the turrets to work, that is no problem. The problem is, that after setting them to ACTIVE and TURRET, they need reactivation each time one restarts the server. A logout does not destroy this, but a game reset does. It is extremely annoying to have to reactivate 10+ turrets manually each time you enter a game (should the server be restarted or you start the next day). Please fix this bug, because turrets are extremely helpful and they represent a huge part in gameplay strategy.

Thank you :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Just use the structure tab. Press delete when in the mothership.

Turret Docking System > Activate all AI

Also, I\'ve never had to re-do it after server restart. Can anyone else confirm?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hmm i dont have that but i never do it physically becuz i use BDLS\' method just press a button and they r good to go!

Reaction score
    Same - no bug for me. Turret AI stays activated on server restart. Not the same though if you enter the turret\'s ship core, which tunrs the AI off every time.

Reaction score
    It happens to me. They either change themselves from turrets to ships (very annoying) or they just deactivate themselves.

http://star-made.org/content/bobby-ai-changing-turret

still doing it in pre bulid 0.111

Can we get that looked at please Schema? ty :)

Edit: (off topic) how do i reply without having a subject? I delete it, and it still happens. sorry op.