Read by Schine Turret banks

Reaction score
    Very sure. Like I said, I own the book that that image comes from.

Also, the ISD II is 1.6 km long. The turrets are clearly visible at a scale that shows the entire vessel....meaning that they must also be large.

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, I'm looking at the image here and the people in front of the control panels, and based on that, the barrels don't look to be much more that 2/1.5 meters in diameter.

Reaction score
    Rly needed. Should be added with editable limiting of Turretmovement to let Turrets defend a choosen ... scope or sphere ? .Maybe with a block that let´s you edit the movement of the turret, where you choose the xyz axis ?
    So top turrets don´t for example aim at targets under the ship, where they can´t shoot through the ship.
    As well as Turrets that can work smart, i mean when one turret is shooting at some scope where the other (linked) can´t shoot they shoould choose a diffrent target.
    And that would let you even add Hull weapons that can shoot ,for example to the side, like old cannon ships ,
    when they are able to hit a target in front of em , as long as they are linked to a turret, i hope :) .

Hope i explained it right :D.

Reactions: Lukwan