Turntables, Hinges, fossiles & Artifacts

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I hope these Ideas are not posted yet. Have not found similiar here.

Turntables:

that can Rotate 1 or more Blocks. It should be adjustable if the Turntable Rotate only the Upper Block(s) or both connected Blocks in opposit Directions.
    Also Adjustable should be:

1. - Is it turning constantly or just when a Switch is turned on?
    2. - Turning Speed
    3. - Turning direction
    4. - Turning Angle when Activated

Hinges:

Same as Turntables but bending instead of turning

Artifacts:

Can be found on Planets. Highly valuable.

• maybe Collectable, When collection is complete, the Items react and Turn into some Powerful blocks or Items
    • maybe researchable. Chance of getting an blueprint for a Random Block or Item. Small chance for a Blueprint of a rare Block or Item

Fossils:
    Can be Found on Planets.

• maybe Collectable, When collection is complete, the Items react give the player a Power Up like faster reloading shields when piloting a ship, Trading skills (1% discount on all Trades) or reflexes (dodge Chance when Hit by an enemy)
    • maybe researchable. Chance of getting an blueprint for a genetic Modification
    • maybe reproducible. Clone a rare Pet out of the contained DNA

Reaction score
    i like the artifacts and fossils, gives us something to fight over! would be cool in conjunction with the logbooks to make a treasure hunt type of thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would be Fun to be a Treasure Hunter in search for the last piece of a Set, trying to protect the ones I already have from others by burying them on a Planet far away