Turn as a character

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I've got a simple suggestion - to be able to turn when in character mode (with z & x keys)

When you get out of a gravity field and come to a 2 x 1 plexdoor it's not always certain you'll be able to enter due to ones orientation which cannot be changed unless gone into a ship to reorientate ones body.

Thats why I think it'd be good if you could turn in character mode and not only in ship mode :3

Reaction score
    I\'ve been stuck out if a ship because it was on its side with a 2 x 1 door and it would be useful to rotate the player so you could get back in without destroying half the ship.

Reaction score
    i like it ( i my self solved the problem by 2 x2 or 3 x3 doors since all my ships are also big by now a simple starter ship doest have a door if i made it its jsut a small ship to start with sot hat u can make a real ship that just eats u enemys alive

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    yes.. but for now you can use gravity modules to get into ships. I keep one in my hotbar so whenever I need to align myself with a ship I plop it down, activate gravity, pick it back up and navigate my way through whatever hatch or door I need to. My fighters only have a single plexdoor on top as the hatch.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Just place a docking module and core at the hull.

Then use your arrow keys (default) to move to the next ship = Entry + Teleportation :)