Troll Nation

Reaction score
    We here at Troll Nation pride our selves in trolling the community. We have a strong presence in every server but you will not find our name one the faction list. We are spread through out the factions and servers to maximize our trolling. If you would like to join please contact me or a representative at Troll Nation.troll or find us on your server. Have a good day.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427819924,1427819890][/DOUBLEPOST]Please note that you have been trolled.

Reaction score
    We here at Troll Nation pride our selves in trolling the community. We have a strong presence in every server but you will not find our name one the faction list. We are spread through out the factions and servers to maximize our trolling. If you would like to join please contact me or a representative at Troll Nation.troll or find us on your server. Have a good day.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427819924,1427819890][/DOUBLEPOST]Please note that you have been trolled.
    The website doesn't work!!! Please help!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ahhh, yeah, this smells like troll and I wonder if the moderators would like this here...