Trigger Blocks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm new to the game, but one of the first things i realized is the missing of trigger blocks. I don't know if this suggestion was already made but here it is:

A simple block, that can be connected with various other blocks (engines, doors, lights, whatever else may come). This block can be triggered manually - by walking up to it and pressing R - or by using it whilst in the core (similar to the weapons).

Reaction score
    I dont think this is needed you already can open doors with R so what would be the point in it. I see no use in a trigger block as you can do most of the stuff in the game by pressing R

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    +1

Trigger blockes which can be linked to objects such as doors, lights, lifts etc... with the same \"C & V\" system of linking CPUs to lasers would be awesome so that hitting a switch can do multiple on/offs at once. Would also help give a more authentic feel.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You could open ALL the doors. Or close them all at once.

Or you could open all the doors from a hangar. From an aesthetic POV, you could Open hangar bays from a command point that\'s not right next to the hangar bay\'s doors.

For RP purposes, you could turn off all regular lightning, then turn on red lights in all the ship, for you know, \"red-ohshit-alert\" feel.