Transporter issue

Reaction score
    Hello boyz.

I encountered an issue with the transporter module.
    I placed some on a planet, with the module linked to the computer, set on faction acces, and another on a station, one sector away, similarly to the first.

Though the two transporters are in range, and effectively allow teleportation between my station and the planet, when I go from the planet to the station, I'm sent some 200 meters away from the station and it's tp module.

Does anyone have an idea about how to fix this?

Thanks for any answers you'll get.

Reaction score
    Sounds like something similar to a docking issue, when a station is on a sector border. This causes docked ships to displace themselves into the next sector when docked to the station(sometimes this means that the docked ships become intangible and unusable). This means that the station is actually occupying both sectors, rather than being in either one of them.

The only way to remedy this is to move the station off the sector border by respawning it closer to the center of the sector it's supposed to be in (ask for admin help if you're playing on a survival/PvP server) or move it yourself in SP survival (provided you have admin rights for SP).

Reaction score
    Must be that, that station is ass-flipping long, so I'll ask for a centering, thank you Snowtiga.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Try using a docked entity as your transporter/target on that station. May fix.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    Hello boyz.

I encountered an issue with the transporter module.
    I placed some on a planet, with the module linked to the computer, set on faction acces, and another on a station, one sector away, similarly to the first.

Though the two transporters are in range, and effectively allow teleportation between my station and the planet, when I go from the planet to the station, I'm sent some 200 meters away from the station and it's tp module.

Does anyone have an idea about how to fix this?

Thanks for any answers you'll get.
    One is on a planet? I wonder if it's something to do with the orbital sector.