Transferring ship design's

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, is it possible for me to design a ship in single player mode and then have my friend upload it to the server were playing? (i ask this as he is hosting it, but atm our friend dont play alot as the game is still in alpha stage, so he doent always keep it up and so if i can't get hold of him i find myself waiting hours on end before i can play)

Im guessing it is possible as im sure ive seen people going on about downloading ship design's for themselves from other people

Reaction score
    The key thing is in Start Game launcher for starmade. In the upper menu is Ship Catalog Manager tool. You just export your blueprint, and it gets saved as .sment to \\StarMade\\blueprints\\exported\\ Then you send that to your friend who uses same manager to import it.

Or if you want to skip all i wrote above, login to your friends server, open catalog, and click \"Upload entry from local\". Don\'t know if you need to be admin for that.

Reaction score
    Yep, you don\'t need to be admin, but the server has to be set allow blueprints (server.cfg setting, unlimited by default)