TRAF Starmade - PVP - CUSTOM PIRATE - BPs - DOUBLE SALVAGE - 5MIL STARTING

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5

A new PVP server for any and all Starmakers! 198.24.190.58:25704

Tired of joining servers where everybody can already kick your sorry ass to the curb? Want a chance to start fresh? Do you want to be challenged? Then play with Sinister Society. We are a dedicated group of long-time, highly experienced Starmade players who got tired of servers with no mods, no population, and no challenge. So we have created a place where all of these things come together for a pure Starmade experience. No over-inflated rules, active mods, and a community that loves this game.

• FULL PVP
    • No Whitelist!
    • Dedicated moderators!
    • 5 million starting credits
    • Double salvage yield
    • Extra strong, custom pirates
    • 200 m/s speed limit
    • Weekly server events!
    Each week we will also be hosting server events! These will be large scale PVE battles influenced by the participants with big payoffs!

Our website: http://sinistersocietygaming.com/
    Our server page: https://starmade-servers.com/server/1037/
    Our server: 198.24.190.58:25704
    Our Teamspeak: sinistersociety.pure-voice.net:8020
    Our other Teamspeak: traf.teamspeak3.com

Server Rules! There are a few, but for the most part, no holds barred.

1. Spawn is protected (4,4,4)
    2. Ships must be smaller than 400x400x400 regular active members registered on our website may build larger.
    3. No more than 35 turrets per ship.
    4. No building across sectors! When building a station, start in the center of a sector.
    5. No duping or glitching of any kind.
    6. Undocked ships at spawn will be removed.
    7. No ships larger than 500,000 mass at spawn.
    8. Do not repeatedly do things which cause massive amounts of lag (mining planets, ramming ship, landing on planets, etc...)
    • Hunting noobs is discouraged, but not against the rules. The more of an asshole you are, the larger target you become!

Moderators are LordShigan, Jstenholt, Blackfoot, J_Schramm, and Bayushi. More mods will be added as needed.

Here's a picture of our spawn! Come play, and stuff.

Reactions: Runeseer
    Reaction score
    Fantastic server! I just started and the guys are really helpful. Jackstenholt took time to help teach me to build so big shout out to him. A lot of custom events and fun for all to be had. I would +1 this server most definitely

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Fantastic server! I just started and the guys are really helpful. Jackstenholt took time to help teach me to build so big shout out to him. A lot of custom events and fun for all to be had. I would +1 this server most definitely
    Thanks, bud! Also, I love that avatar, where could I get such a glorious painting done of myself?

Reaction score
    Hello! I can't say enough about this server! These guys took great care in making sure it is quality, fun, and set up very well! Your starting credits are more than enough to get you started and it is the first server I have seen with a dedicated build area at spawn. Great job all keep up the good work!