Towing Stations

Reaction score
    What we need is towing stations! this would be perfect for if you die outside of your ship from prates or other players and you can get your ship back and your ship doesn't get scavenged you can get it back if you leave it somewhere.(i die all the time outside of my ship) then the towing stations would be rare (so you don't have a major advantage) and could be just a little store/box thing on the side of a shop.It would be more expensive the bigger the ship (so like a super carrier or death star :D it would cost like 1,000,000,000) then for smaller scavenge ships it would be like 1,000-50,000. this is power :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i normally have my ships saved to bp\'s so i can get them back if i have issues like that. but i would love to be able to pay less, to get my ship back, with all of it\'s items. even beyond paying the shop to get your ship back, i think towing ships like a train would be a good idea. i normally end up with tons of ships, and i dont always have a way to get them back home. if you could hitch a bunch together, then you could drag them home. something like a tractor beam, rather then a docking point. docking only does so much, and you cant have chain docking yet. tractor beams for towing unmanned, or not struggling ships, would be nice. tractor beams should be easy to disengage from the target\'s end. this could fix alot of issues i have had, though i doubt this will be added in time to save many of my ships