Total malfunction on my end after recent hotfixes.

Reaction score
    Okay so it's difficult to explain what I'm experiencing. But I know that it isn't the server and I know that it isn't my internet connection or anything related. Every time I log-in to the servers I hit spawn, my Ping skyrockets into the 3,000 range and then the game crashes. Every time. I can't even move enough to be sure that I cannot get into my ships. But I have not been able to in days. When the round planets were released at first everything was fine. Then after the recent hot fixes I started experiencing this problem. At this point I have tried everything I can think of and am hoping someone out there has some advice. I do not even know what to attribute the problem to or where to start.

Reaction score
    Does this happen on single-player? Are you getting any error message?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    is this single player or multiplayer?
    If multiplayer, is it only one server or all of them?

if it is one server, sounds like a corruption in the sector causing the server to crash when it loads.

Reaction score
    It does happen on single player as well actually. The exact same way as on multiplayer. And as far as error msgs. I get some red boxes saying some stuff about server high load or something but I have been told this is something everyone on the server has been seeing lately so it is no indicator of the problem that i'm aware of.