Torpedo launcher with rail and wireless logic !!!!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If you undock something (old docks), a nearby activation module gets active.

Use this signal to trigger the push cannons and you don't have to worry about ship-movement while the dis-integrator warhead is not docked anymore.
    Then it unlocks and fires in the same 1 or 2 ticks (1/30sec, physic-ticks - not logic-ticks).

Perhaps you can use area-triggers to detect wireless block activation (I heard something about that somewhere).
    In my older dis-integrator cannons, I used checker-board/waffle -push-cannons behind each docked projectile.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    If you undock something (old docks), a nearby activation module gets active.

Use this signal to trigger the push cannons and you don't have to worry about ship-movement while the dis-integrator warhead is not docked anymore.
    Then it unlocks and fires in the same 1 or 2 ticks.

Perhaps you can use area-triggers to detect wireless block activation (I heard something about that somewhere).
    In my older dis-integrator cannons, I used checker-board/waffle -push-cannons behind each docked projectile.
    So..... like this? to bypass the unfinished wireless logic module
    (now it only works with 1-to-1 at 0.19193, at 0.19191 it was able to 1-to-n,
    but there is a bug that it will crash the game. I believe 1-to-1 is the
    temporarily solution for fixing that problem)

1.) Main entity push button to open gate and put down the push cannon

2.) Main entity push button to Load warhead (holder drop down)

3.) Main entity activate wireless logic module set A which links to warhead holder to undock the warhead
    (so if i have 6 holder, there will be 6 set of wireless logic module)

4.) When the docking module undock, generate a signal to an activation
    block to another set of wireless logic module which links to the push cannon
    (so there will be 6 set of wireless logic module connect to an OR then into a clock,
    to activate the push cannon for a few pulse)

5.) After the clock ends, it sends signal to one set of wireless logic module to
    a chain of logics which rise the empty holder and load in the next warhead

something like this???
    but currently wireless logic module can't pass through true signal from a logic chain,
    the torpedo system still won't work until all bugs about the rail and new logic block are fixed.:schema:

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    1.) Main entity push button to open gate and put down the push cannon

2.) Main entity push button to Load warhead (holder drop down)

3.) Main entity activate wireless logic module set A which links to warhead holder to undock the warhead
    (so if i have 6 holder, there will be 6 set of wireless logic module)

4.) When the docking module undock, generate a signal to an activation
    block to another set of wireless logic module which links to the push cannon
    (so there will be 6 set of wireless logic module connect to an OR then into a clock,
    to activate the push cannon for a few pulse)

5.) After the clock ends, it sends signal to one set of wireless logic module to
    a chain of logics which rise the empty holder and load in the next warhead
    Or make:
    1. Open Gate + Show Push Cannon + Load Warhead (simultaneously)
    2. Undock + Fire(activated by undock) + Increase cartridge iterator and load new warhead (simultaneously)
    3. Unload Warhead (preserve cartridge iterator) + Hide Push Cannon + Then Close Gate (simultaneously)
    #1 + #3 the same button => you need 2 buttons.

Reaction score
    Or make:
    1. Open Gate + Show Push Cannon + Load Warhead (simultaneously)
    2. Undock + Fire(activated by undock) + Increase cartridge iterator and load new warhead (simultaneously)
    3. Unload Warhead (preserve cartridge iterator) + Hide Push Cannon + Then Close Gate (simultaneously)
    #1 + #3 the same button => you need 2 buttons.
    Yeah, this sounds good but only if the wireless logic module bug is fixed(being able to 1-to-n), then can do like this

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yeah, this sounds good but only if the wireless logic module bug is fixed(being able to 1-to-n), then can do like this
    Yes, forgot that you can't activate them except manually.

Reaction score
    just found out that there is a huge bug!!! NeonSturm
    we forgot if we link them all to one single button, it will unlock all warhead at the sametime......

need to find a way to solve this before this bug got fix

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    You will never be able to link 1 wireless block to more than 1 other wireless block.

Reaction score
    You will never be able to link 1 wireless block to more than 1 other wireless block.
    this is an official confirmed? no 1-to-n, only 1-to-1?
    nvm, I already have a working solution, only need to wait the fix for this bug

here we go, the new warhead launcher!!!

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    this is an official confirmed? no 1-to-n, only 1-to-1?
    nvm, I already have a working solution, only need to wait the fix for this bug

here we go, the new warhead launcher!!!
    I can't officially confirm it no, but it's very unlikely we'll see it soon, and probably never but you can always hope. It's just that in most cases you can prevent the need to use 1 wireless - n wireless logic.