Top overdrive speed 100

Reaction score
    Ok, so i dont know if its me or the game or what, but no matter what design big or small the max speed effect is only 100% of the top server max speed. Is is suppose to be limited to 100% or is it a bug because i deleted and reinstalled the game but that didn't work, please help.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    It is supposed to be like that. Increasing the servers main speed will increase ship speeds in overdrive.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, so i dont know if its me or the game or what, but no matter what design big or small the max speed effect is only 100% of the top server max speed. Is is suppose to be limited to 100% or is it a bug because i deleted and reinstalled the game but that didn't work, please help.
    Is supossed to be that way...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yeah, it used to be that overdrive could have infinite efficiency (it just mattered how many thrusters your computer could handle :P) but defensive effect modules were nerfed so that they can only work at 100% efficiency tops. What that means is that it is only possible to double the server speed limit.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Yeah, it used to be that overdrive could have infinite efficiency (it just mattered how many thrusters your computer could handle :p) but defensive effect modules were nerfed so that they can only work at 100% efficiency tops. What that means is that it is only possible to double the server speed limit.
    Servers have top speeds for a reason. Allowing infinite speeds is a really bad idea.