Titan: Daedalus-Class

Reaction score
    Currently I'm building on a Daedalus-Class Titan. I want to show you some pictures and want to hear your opinion about it.

Mass: 13740

Length: 239m, Height: 53m, Width: 146m

Turrets: 14

Credits: 154,4 Million (Turrets not includet.^^ )

Pictures:

Daedalus from outside:

Unfortunately I was unable to dock all Turrets, as you see.

Starboard Hangarbay:

Portside Hangarbay:

There is only one problem I have to solve inside: I need stairs or an elevator to get from the lower decks to the upper one. Oh and things like weapons or shield strength are top secret. ;)

Reaction score
    being honest, it could of looked better (bit blocky)

however, a ship that size is time consuming to make, and considering it can be difficult to build a very detailed exterior symmetrically i\'m not one to judge,

trust me i know. *shudder*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Building symmetrically is actually wonderfully easy in this game. If you hold control, like you would to adjust angles on Wedge and Corner blocks, there are 4 options at the bottom that deal with building symmetrically, which can save an absurd amount of time. just set the symmetrical plane or planes to the center of your ship, and have at it. Of not, if your building with a single \"center line\" you\'ll need to check the \"Odd Sym\" box at the very bottom, otherwise it will build as if there is a two block wide center.

Best. Feature. EVER!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That looks amazing. No words can describe that i see you havebtaken your timr id love to download this

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You and I have had the same idea, friend. Although, mine will be closer to the actual appearance of the ship. Tell me, does yours have corridors running through the whole thing on the inside? What about rooms with portholes?

Also, your docking bays are slightly off. As is your bridge tower (it\'s not present), your armored flattop, and a few other details. Still looks great, though.