Time on forums

Reaction score
    Well, I am a guy, and if you don't know me I have on these forums for a VERY long time. If you don't believe me see my profile on the old forums, but that will be going down soon.

My point is that I am now a "new member" with no profile picture, and I really want to keep my status as the guy who has been active for almost a year and a half.

Know any solutions or something of that nature? Or am I stuck as a "new member" until I rack up the time on THIS site?

On a side note, my internet is unreliable at the moment, and the computer i am refurbishing has an amazing 256 MB of RAM, plus skype doesn't work on it yet as I am getting ready to upgrade my ram, my hard drive, install a new modem, AND change the operating system. Total cost: 30$ plus however much the 500 gig harddrive and 12 gigs of ram cost.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I believe there is no way to change the time joined or whatever to "reclaim" your title as member for year and a half :u Might be something the site admins can do, but its very minor so I doubt it.

The "New Member" thing is a reference to your "points" from what I can tell, Which are a combinations of Posts and Likes (Via trophies I think). Its a ranking :p and I doubt it will change with mere time; Have to be active x- x

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think it's mostly, if not entirely, based on post count. Points may add to it, but it seems to give Member status after 30 posts.