Time lords faction

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well, mine, yes, buut complete, for now unti there is a way to camoflauge the weapons and only the weapons to make the surface the same color. it has the same amount of power and shield generators, altohugh less thrusters goes just as fast as before, and has 6 antimatter cannons with 2 homing missile launcers that launch at the same time. i have a total of 8 power generators and shield generators. i also nao have the little light too. give suggestions for ways to make it better plz.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Of course i realize we all have our own but i designed it and ima let everyone use it\'s design. and do we actually have a proper server yet cause this thing costs just under 200,000.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    not counting this post, i have 8 posts, and both the maste\\er and the doctor have 6 posts. and i\'m on here alot...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is no sevrer taht o know of yet that we are on. i searched for the nasazone server that we are supposedly on and it doesnt exist.

Reaction score
    You annoy me Qwerty_Onice, and that is a very dangerous thing to do.

Reaction score
    We should make our base on a planet designed like gallifrey. I made a Tardis about 2k high, With writing, lights, glass, and the inside all designed like the tardis. The guns are in the top of the Tardis, In the light that is about 50 wide and 65 tall. There is a 3x3 cannon that has about 1/2 k antimatter cannons. Its shield is 9000/s (Because the Tardis shields seem to be strong) and thrust is 900. Could This be our flagship?

Reaction score
    We should make our base on a planet designed like gallifrey. I made a Tardis about 2k high, With writing, lights, glass, and the inside all designed like the tardis. The guns are in the top of the Tardis, In the light that is about 50 wide and 65 tall. There is a 3x3 cannon that has about 1/2 k antimatter cannons. Its shield is 9000/s (Because the Tardis shields seem to be strong) and thrust is 900. Could This be our flagship?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Can anyone here me? The time war left me stranded in this allternite dimension! Where am I?! What happened to gallifrey?! Any other timelords? Any Galliferanyans at all?..... +Static+*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello there,
    I\'m The Surgeon. I am a timelord from the planet Galifrey. Like many of you I too have a T.A.R.D.I.S but mine is a type 53, unlike the Doctors which is a type 40, but it is still an older model but with a few fixes. While on a trip to London in 1962 I had a but of a rough landing and my chameleon circuit broke and my tardis was stuck as a red telephone booth with cloudy windows. I left myself a note to fix it but I never got around to it and I just became to fond of it to fix it. After the time war my tardis ad I were sent drifting across the void, occasionally I would here what sound like pleas for help from other stranded timelords but the signal passed to quickly. Often I was sending out pleas myself. As I drifted across the void I was working on a device that would be able to communicate to other timelords and tardis\'s in the void or in other universes. I believe I have finally got my device to work and I am sending out this message so if you happen to receive it please try and find a way to reply. You should be able to reverse the signal with your sonic and use a com device to send a message. If this reaches anyone in another universe that means I will be able to send myself and my tardis. Please send back. See you soon.

-The Surgeon