TilboTec Shipwrights

Reaction score
    We\'ve heard several customer complaints about our cheese wedges \"hulking\". We\'ve put them in anger management classes and reduced the level gamma radiation we secretly and constantly bombard them with.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Because of the need of a bigger ship, work has begun on the Andorite V destroyer class vessel.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The main part of the nose cone is done, and the Solaris Combine Razorbacks are being installed, and here is a nice picture of the newly born interior.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The Andorite V was destroyed before being finished... Good news is that the Atheneite one dock lander is available for purchase, even contains a small storage container built into the side.

For purchase Here ---- http://star-made.org/node/14088 ---- Enjoy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The nice people at the CoalitionOfRamblers reviewed our humble vessel, see it, and many other great ships here ----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMYcZRHlqrw---- Enjoy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    After all this time... a new ship is being born out of our neglected ship yard... you\'ll just have to wait to see it.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Here\'s a hint- it\'s big. :) Good job, Tilbo!

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The ship would probably be further along if I wasn\'t harassing Tilbo with my carrier.

Reaction score
    wait the UCC carrier is ready? cool. tiblo great job hope \"something big\" turns out the way you want it and is\'t destroyed halfway though. good luck