Thursday update from Beetlebear

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey all, not much to report as far as art goes this week other than I've been working on reskinning the star-made.org website. We've been squashing bugs and playing a lot of multiplayer, testing the game!
    If anyone wants to check out the semi-always-up US server:
    72.201.179.64:4242
    We also have a TS that Xanbear has helped set up for us temporarily at:
    ts.nbsclan.org
    We are currently using the sunflower minecraft channel at the bottom, please be respectful as there are some small children that come in this channel looking for minecraft players.
    As always, follow us on twitter @star_made or our stream at http://www.twitch.tv/starmade and as always we'll continue feeding you videos and more game updates as they become available!
    See you on the server!
    Beetlebear

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seems anytime we zone out of 8,8,8 in multiplayer mode, the game eventually crashes the server so lets just stay in 8,8,8 until we resolve that issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That the bug I mentioned earlier is actually caused when multiple entities ( players ) are moving together through a sector, or between sectors.
    I want to thank everyone for helping test for these last 20 hours, your help has been invaluable and I have a list of who you are, you will be commended and possibly rewarded in the future :)
    - Beetlebear

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That doesn't matter, whenever you do have time, feel free to connect to the multiplayer test server. Write down any bugs you find and PM them to me, unless I am online and playing with you. At that point, you can just msg me or Voice message me in game and tell me what the bug is.
    Hope to see you soon!
    - Beetlebear

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just skip the particular unhealthy foodstuff recipes as well as pin the healthy versions!This may seem so blah, however it is actually the many impotant component for fulfillment. With the current economic study analysts examined the specific mechanisms in which vitamin D might act on immune and inflamation pathways. Soy milk products comes in several forms and can even be designed fresh by squeezing cooked properly soybeans if they\'re available. Excess carbohydrates can be a problem for the reason that our body switches excess sugars into over loaded fatty acids.Other challenges with additional saturated body fat includes the reality that the body could convert all of them into unsaturated fatty acids, which can in that case oxidize if we don\'t eat enough essential fatty acids. The study have shown which lifestyle surgery can help prevent diabetes around those with sugar and carbohydrates intolerance.These treatments work well in females who have completed menopause. Eating right will allow you to burn body fat and shed weight.But when you try to lose weight it won\'t usually go away the destinations you need it so that you can. Oatmeal is not merely nutritious, nonetheless it helps you really feel fuller longer.When consuming mushrooms, you should definitely cook all of them well. Reduced vitamin Deb levels have been associated with a number of diseases including asthma, cancer, diabetes, and also arthritis. http://capsiplex.lo.gs Executed studies declare that higher doses of xanthones may lessen the nervous system in wildlife and induce sedation. The good thing about green leaf tea is that the green tea leaves which can be comprised of natural anti-oxidants, are twenty times higher in outcomes than Vit c. Green tea extract is also very theraputic for diabetes patients given it neutralizes the level of sugar in the our blood, thus bringing back health and power. There is no end to the steps you can take to eat more nutritiously.Take the details learned to create a healthy nutrition plan for you you. Because of the excessive amounts of mercury obtained in fish, even so, it can be harmful to consume the level of seafood you\'d need in an effort to reach the ideal intake. These foods can certainly help remove hazardous cholesterol from a body.As well as eating foods which might be most successful, you need meal that is ready in a healthy way to get optimum results. Keep your diet well-balanced A balanced diet program doesn’t mean not eating foods everyday; rather, it\'s minimizing the fish to consume each day. Rewarding on your own for reaching your weight damage targets is an incentive to keep on track.Have a list of diet targets and then associate a prize or even item you desire to reward yourself by using when you hit the target.