This game is so awesome that I dreamt about it...

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Haha, today I had such a good dream where there was some update to starmade and there were tonnes of new structures generated such as mining station and completely new pirate stations that were massive. Dreams - stahp teasing me :mad:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Lol, i had one 1 month ago i think. I was in a Hammerhead Class Cruiser's Bridge and we were ambushed by an official faction from the Starmade forums (Don't remember what faction) , i didn't want to wake up :(. I was commanding the shields, the hull of the ship was getting wrecked , soldiers were running around the ship...oh my god it was soo good :D.

Reaction score
    I had a dream where me and a bunch of friends were doing some ship warfare. I was on blue team (guess what the other team color is, ho ho). One large carrier each, three fighters each. I was alive, and the rest of my team got shot down. I was still being pursued by the other team with all three fighters, and I was still trying to attack the carrier. The dream ended before anything else happened.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I had a dream where me and a bunch of friends were doing some ship warfare. I was on blue team (guess what the other team color is, ho ho). One large carrier each, three fighters each. I was alive, and the rest of my team got shot down. I was still being pursued by the other team with all three fighters, and I was still trying to attack the carrier. The dream ended before anything else happened.
    Aww :(.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh yeah now I remember. I also dreamed once about getting 500 fps in starmade, the fps my machine deserves. I got this fps when I pushed a tiny button on the graphics card to disable "idle mode". Probably because I have been so frustrated and disappointed that my rig with fx 6100 + r9 280x gets me only 90ish fps with 1200 maxdrawsegments and 12 fps with shadows. I can't even fully load a planet without going to 20fps. I was REALLY dissapointed when I woke up. I looked at my graphics card to see if there actually was such a button but no there wasn't :(

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I dream about games all the time! :P

Other day I had played KotOR and ended up dreaming of how the Rakghoul virus slowly turned someone. It was slightly unnerving and weird.

Reactions: Equilibrium21

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You people are having starmade dreams?

I'm one of the people most involved with this game in the community and this doesn't happen to me...

Then again, the mark of an excellent game is when people think about it so much that it slips into their dreams.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    sadly i dont have dreams about starmade very often... my dreams are often bizarre or really sketchy

to give you an idea, in one of my dreams i was raped on a school bus by some skater kid in a beanie
    in another dream i skydove (more like i tripped over a toolbox and fell off) from a giant airplane that was under construction and being built as it flew through the sky
    and the other night in my dream a girl tried to grope me in my parent's bathroom
    once i had a dream that the evil doris bowler hats from meet the robinsons attacked the crew of the USS Voyager and tried to kill them all by literally crushing their heads to death

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Planr-

Sounds like you are starting to sleepwalk into a drug cartel. You may want to see a doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    I have a Dreamcast too. Huh? Oh...

I had a dream similar to that, only I'm one of the decorative types so it had lots of pretty things to kit out my ship with, including (Wait for it) chairs!

Reaction score
    I know for the first while of sleep (Possibly before I enter proper R.E.M) I'm a lucid dreamer. TBH though I usually think of giant spaceships and aliens in that state. As for proper dreams, NO IDEA. It might just be that I don't even dream. Heck, I can't remember a single nightmare I ever had. Sudden jumps (like that one where I fell off a cliff and woke up right after I started falling), yes. Horrible dreams, not really...

So if I don't dream, it would not be all bad. Although now I know there's the chance, last night may have been the last time I ever got to experience a dream.
    Place your bets!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I dreamt of being assimilated by the borg but somehow keeping some free will. Yes, it wasn't cool AT ALL!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Planr's post explains alot doesn't it. I dream lots of random stuff normally I don't remember but some stick with me like the time I dreamt of a C&C Tiberium War and Supreme Commander mash up game. It was sweet really really sweet.